Since our founding, we've believed in a simple mission- bring in really cool wines produced by really cool people that we genuinely like, and which offer great style and value.
We like people that live in their vineyards... literally. Being close to the land means that you have respect for that land, and that you understand that it is the land that gives you the harvest... it's not something you take. Our producers work to express the nuances of their own terroir, working with minimal intervention, growing varieties that belong on that land, and that produce unique and compelling wines.
Some of our Producers
- Carol Shelton, named "Winemaker of the Year 5 times, and the most awarded winemaker in California
- Stift Klosterneuberg- Founded in 1114, the oldest wine estate in Austria, seat of the Austrian Supreme Court and
- Vieux Clocher- family owned since 1717, makers of handcrafted wines of the Southern Rhone.
- Clos Mogador, founded by the legendary Rene Barbier in 1982, one of the pioneers of the Priorat Renaissance, with holdings of 80-year-old Carignane vines.
- Jordi Miro- Organically farming his 5 hectare property in Terra Alta, he built his winery himself, brick by brick, in his spare time.
- Artesana Winery in Canalones, Uruguay, sustainably-managed by California's own Leslie Fellows, and the only producer of Zinfandel in Uruguay.
- Domaine Salmon in the Loire's Chateau-Thebaud, where the Salmon family settled in 1766, producing fine old-vine organically grown Muscadets.
- Schild Estate- owners of the original Shiraz plantings in the Barossa Valley, with vines dating to 1847